The function of the bean separator is to retain a mass of unshaved green beans (green beans equipped with the stalk or a piece of a stem, or the other end of a curved tip).
- A drum with a wall equipped with slit plates in the shape of a blind, which, as the beans move forward on the drum, retain the beans in the slit plates, lifting them up by the rotation of the drum, thus separating the beans
- A rotary mill equipped with paddles and located in the upper position of the inner part of the drum, unhooks the beans that have not been removed from the slots.
- A conveyor located on the inside of the drum collects the beans that have not been removed from the grinder and takes them out of the machine. Belt width: 30 cm
- A system of cleaning brushes located on the outside of the drum and on top of it, ensures continuous cleaning of the slots.
- The green beans not retained in the grooves come out at the end of the drum.
Production according to variety and size of green beans